- Consolidation of an international cooperative network of scientific entities between Europe and Brazil;
- Utilization of state-of-the-art methodologies and innovative techniques for promoting energy efficiency through electricity consumption analysis and the use of demand response and non technical-losses identification;
- Production and dissemination of core scientific knowledge and “know-how” between Europe and Brazil, benefiting from complementary and multidisciplinary knowledge and experience of European and Brazilian partners, enriching in this way each partner and the whole network;
- Undertaking benchmarking studies involving European and Brazilian case studies with real electricity consumption and power system real data;
- Establishment of strong basis for future collaborations and scientific activities.